Our Beachside accommodation has been under new ownership since April 2014 and we continually strive to ensure it is updated to give a fresh and relaxed atmosphere, our rooms have not been altered in size and provide a spacious environment perfect for your weekend get-away or mini-break holiday.
Close to the beach and beautiful promenade. There is plenty to do and see or if you would prefer to relax and watch the world go by this is the perfect spot to do it.
- Beautiful Seafront
- The Mere
- Town Museum
- Freeport designer shopping outlet
- Leisure Centre
- Honeysuckle farm (seasonal times)
- Burton Constable Hall (our favourite)
- Local golf courses (club storage available)
- Trans pennine trail (bike storage available)
- Lots of local fishing lakes (equipment storage available)
- Friendly bars and restaurants
- Award winning fish and chip shop
- Wassand Hall
Something the Kids love:
- Bugtopia (Hornsea Freeport)
- Beach Cove Adventure Play Area (Hornsea Freeport)
- Little rascals play centre and amusements
If you want to travel further afield you can visit tourist attractions in Hull, Beverley, Bridlington and Scarborough all within easy access.
We are contactable by telephone daily up to 9pm so contact us on: 01964 534653 or 07929050865 for any enquiries you have.
****We do not have a 24 hour reception and check in times need to be accurate as possible to avoid inconvenience on your arrival****
To find out more about what’s going on in Hornsea visit What’s on in Hornsea